Digital Marketing Consultant in Melbourne That Thrives on Your Success
Hire Me For
Hi, I’m Shounak Gupte. I am an expert Digital Marketing Consultant with over 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing & Web Development. I help businesses grow online.
Connect with me on my social profiles below!
My mission is to exceed your expectations. I deliver highly effective digital marketing services to help businesses improve their output, profitability and achieve their goals.
Why Digital Marketing is Important?
Why Choose Me?
I have the expertise and knowledge to offer impartial advice and services at an honest affordable price.
With me, you’ll feel heard. I listen to my client requirements and then select the right solution that fits. I care for your business as my own. I take a sincere interest and genuinely want to help your business reach its potential.
Digital Marketing Consultant Who Drives Traffic That Converts
Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, you must have a strong online presence in order to succeed. You’re competing against millions of other websites for customer eyeballs. So how do you capture attention? How do you direct customers to your company’s website?
The most effective Digital Marketing tactics help you boost the visibility of your site with more leads being produced each time you update content on-site or make changes in backlink profiles, as well as promote growth for your expanding business without any additional work than what was initially planned!
Improve Your Search Engine Traffic with Effective Marketing
The increase in traffic, improved reputation of your website, and the ability to maximize your organization’s income are only a few of the benefits that optimizing your website’s visibility and online presence can provide.
My custom Digital Marketing methods focus on improving your site rank in major search engines like Google and Bing, so that your organization can experience consistency of development across the web.
Have a Project on Mind?
I can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.
Let's get together to build a flourishing business!
When connected with me, you aren’t growing your business alone. I have your back and put in my best to contribute to the growth of your entire team and organization. So, if you are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant that’ll help you build a good online presence and bring in more conversions and revenue, contact me now!
My Digital Marketing Process
Check Out What My Clients Have To Say
Digital Marketing Campaign Benefits
It’s Not About The Search… It’s About Being Found!
Expert Digital Marketing Consultant & Freelancer in Melbourne - SEO, PPC, SEM, SMM
Melbourne's Trusted Digital Marketing Expert - Your Path to Growth with Me
Unparalleled Digital Strategy for Enhanced Online Visibility
Strategic Guidance for Success in Melbourne's Digital Landscape
Stay Ahead of Competitors with Tailored Digital Marketing Solutions
Personalized Freelance Support for Targeted Audience Engagement
Tailored Solutions for Melbourne's Diverse Digital Landscape
Cost-Efficient Collaboration with a Melbourne Digital Marketing Freelancer
Expertise That Drives Results with Data-Driven Strategies
Experience That Matters in Melbourne's Digital Marketing Arena
Adaptability and Innovation in Melbourne's Evolving Digital Landscape
Maximizing ROI with Data-Driven Digital Marketing Solutions
Investment with Impact: Melbourne's Digital Marketing ROI Focus
Data-Driven Decisions for Melbourne's Digital Marketing Success
Your Partner in Digital Success: Collaborate for Growth
Collaborate for Growth: Melbourne's Digital Marketing Specialist
Begin Your Journey Today: Melbourne's Digital Marketing Opportunities Await
Digital Marketing FAQ's
- What is Digital Marketing?Digital marketing is the process of creating, managing, and executing a marketing strategy that uses digital technologies to reach and engage customers. Digital marketing uses a variety of channels to reach customers, such as websites, email, social media, mobile apps, and digital billboards. Digital marketing is different from traditional marketing because it relies on digital technologies to reach and engage customers. With traditional marketing methods like TV commercials and print ads, businesses had to guess who their customers were and what they wanted. With digital marketing, businesses can track customer behavior and preferences so they can create targeted messages that are more likely to resonate with their audience. Digital marketing also allows businesses to measure the effectiveness of their campaigns more accurately than traditional methods. Some of the benefits of digital marketing are that it can provide businesses with real-time insights into how people and companies use their brands, products, and services.
- What are the Key Components of Digital Marketing?Digital marketing is a term used to describe the use of electronic media and digital technologies to market a product or service. The key components of digital marketing are: 1. Search engine optimization (SEO) – improving the visibility of a website or web page in search engine results pages (SERPs) through optimizing for certain keywords and phrases. 2. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising – bidding on keywords and phrases in order to place paid ads on SERPs. 3. Social media marketing – using social networking websites and applications to spread awareness about a product or service, and to engage with customers and potential customers. 4. Email marketing – sending commercial messages to a list of email addresses, typically with the goal of increasing sales or loyalty among customers. 5. Website design – creating an attractive and effective website that showcases the product or service being offered.
- What are the Benefits of Digital Marketing?Digital marketing is one of the most efficient ways to connect with customers. It allows businesses to communicate with their target audience through a variety of digital channels, including websites, email, social media, and text messaging. By using digital marketing, businesses can create personalized experiences for their customers, which builds customer loyalty and increases sales. Additionally, digital marketing is an effective way to reach a large audience quickly and cheaply.
- What is the Difference Between Organic and Paid Search?When it comes to search engine optimization (SEO), there are two main types of strategies: organic and paid. Organic SEO is the process of optimizing a website or web page so that it ranks higher in unpaid search engine results pages (SERPs). Paid search, or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, refers to the use of paid advertising placements on search engines to drive traffic to a website. One of the primary differences between organic and paid search is the amount of time it takes for results to be seen. With organic SEO, it can take weeks or even months for a site to rank higher in SERPs. However, with PPC ads, businesses can see results almost immediately. This is because PPC ads appear at the top of SERPs and are therefore more likely to be clicked on by users. In addition to improved visibility and click-through rates, PPC advertising is also much less expensive than organic SEO. In fact, many businesses choose to use both organic SEO and PPC ads in order to reach a wider audience of potential customers.
- What is SEO?SEO is the process of optimizing a website for Google search with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site. SEO begins with on-page optimization, which includes editing titles, metatags, image tags, and other elements on a page that can improve its ranking on Google. After on-page optimization is complete, off-page optimization techniques such as link building and social media marketing can be used to improve a site’s ranking even further.
- What are the Key Components of SEO?There are many components to SEO, but some of the key ones are optimizing your website for search engines, using the correct keywords, and creating valuable content. You’ll also want to make sure your website is easy to navigate and that you’re using the latest techniques to improve your site’s ranking. By following these tips, you can help increase your website’s visibility and bring in more traffic.
- How long does it take to do SEO?SEO is an ongoing process that takes time and effort to see results. Depending on the competitiveness of your industry and the keywords you’re targeting, it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year to start seeing significant improvements in your organic search traffic. However, the benefits of SEO are long-term, so even if it takes a while to achieve your goals, the results will be worth it in the end.
- What are the Benefits of SEO?The benefits of SEO are vast. When done correctly, SEO can help a website rank higher in search engine results pages, which can result in more website traffic and increased revenue. SEO also helps to improve a website’s visibility, which can lead to more brand awareness and increased sales. Additionally, SEO can help to build trust with customers as they learn that a company’s website is credible and reliable.
- What is Search Engine Advertising?In a nutshell, search engine advertising is the process of using paid ads to influence where your website appears in search engine results pages (SERPs). When someone types in a keyword or phrase relevant to your business, they may see one of your ads near the top of the page. Paid search engine advertising can be an extremely effective way to reach new customers and grow your business.
- What are the Key Components of Search Engine Advertising?If you’re looking to increase traffic to your website, you may be interested in learning about search engine advertising. This type of advertising can be a great way to reach potential customers who are already interested in what you have to offer. There are several key components of search engine advertising that you’ll want to keep in mind if you’re planning to use this marketing strategy. The first component is the keyword or phrase that you want to target. You’ll want to choose keywords that are relevant to your business and that people are likely to search for. You can use Google’s Keyword Planner tool to help you find keywords that have a high search volume and that are relatively low in competition. The second component is the bidding process. When you create an ad, you’ll need to decide how much you’re willing to pay per click (PPC). Google AdWords offers three bidding options: PPC bid, cost per click (CPC), or cost per thousand impressions (CPM). The PPC bid is the amount you’re willing to pay for each click on your ad. CPC is the amount you’re willing to pay for a click on your ad. CPM is the amount you’re willing to pay for a thousand (1,000) impressions on your ad.
- How long does it take to do Search Engine Advertising?There is no one definitive answer to how long it takes to do successful search engine advertising. Some factors that will affect how long it takes include the size and complexity of the campaign, the budget, and the competition for keywords. A small, straightforward campaign with a limited budget may be able to be launched and completed in a matter of weeks, while a large, complex campaign with a larger budget could take months or even longer. Generally speaking, the more time and effort that is put into planning and executing a search engine advertising campaign, the better the results will be.
- What are the benefits of Search Engine Advertising?There are a number of reasons why businesses should invest in search engine advertising. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it allows companies to reach a very large audience. In fact, studies have shown that more than 90% of internet users use search engines to find information online. This makes search engine advertising an extremely effective way to connect with potential customers. Another great benefit of search engine advertising is that it is highly targeted. Advertisers can select the keywords that they want their ads to appear for, which means that they are only targeting people who are interested in what they have to offer. This helps businesses save money by not wasting resources on ads that no one will see. Finally, search engine advertising is a very effective way to boost website traffic. When businesses run ads on popular search engines like Google and Bing, they can see a significant increase in website visitors.
- What is Social Media Marketing?Social media marketing is the process of using online platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to build relationships and interact with potential and current customers. It’s a way to connect with people who might be interested in your product or service, and it can help you build brand awareness. Additionally, social media marketing can help you track customer engagement and understand what content is most appealing to your audience.
- What are the Key Components of Social Media Marketing?Social media marketing is the process of using online platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to build relationships and interact with potential and current customers. There are many key components to social media marketing, but three of the most important are creating valuable content, engaging with followers, and measuring results. Creating valuable content is key to attracting new followers and keeping them engaged. This content can be in the form of blog posts, articles, images, or videos. It’s important to make sure the content is relevant to your target audience and provides value they can’t get elsewhere. Engaging with followers is another important component of social media marketing. This includes responding to comments and questions, as well as sharing relevant news and articles. Showing that you’re interested in what your followers have to say will help build trust and strengthen relationships.
- How long does it take to do Social Media Marketing?There is no one answer to the question of how long it takes to do social media marketing. It depends on a variety of factors, including the size and scope of your business, the nature of your products or services, and the social media platforms you choose to use. Generally speaking, though, you should expect to devote at least a few hours per week to social media marketing, if not more. One important thing to keep in mind is that social media marketing is an ongoing process. You can’t simply create a few profiles on social media sites and then ignore them for months on end. To be successful, you need to be regularly engaged with your audience, posting fresh content and interacting with followers. So how much time should you realistically expect to spend on social media marketing? As with most things, it depends.
- What are the benefits of Social Media Marketing?There are many benefits to social media marketing. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that social media marketing allows businesses to reach a large number of people very easily. With just a few clicks, businesses can share their message with thousands of people. Social media platforms also allow businesses to target their advertising efforts more specifically, which can lead to better results. Additionally, social media platforms provide businesses with valuable insights into their customers’ needs and preferences. This information can help businesses improve their products and services and create more effective marketing campaigns. Overall, social media marketing provides many opportunities for businesses to connect with their customers and learn more about what they want and need.
Contact me today to grow your business!